background

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We Match

This morning when the boys came downstairs they ran up to me and said, "We match!! We match!!!" They were just too cute not to snap a picture before they left for school. I think that it is so great that they are such good friends. It was fun to see them when it came time to pick out school clothes. They had to confer with each other about shirts to see if they both liked it and then they would ask buy it. :)

4 comments:

Debi said...

Super cute matching brothers! Makes me smile :)

Amanda said...

HOW CUTE!

Jessica G. said...

How sweet are they, that they are such good friends that matching is a good thing!

Melissa said...

That is SOOO sweet! I remember loving to be just like you when I was little too, probably just like Brian does with Weston. :) They look super-cool in their t-shirts and shorts! :)