background

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Fun in the snow

Yesterday we had snow most of the day. Not big snow, bust just light, steady snow all day long. After school, the kids were dying to go out and try to sled down the hill. There wasn't really enough snow out there for it, but that didn't stop them!!! I think that Auntie M had just as much fun as the boys! It continued to snow last night and so today we have our first snow day. How nice that the school decided to give the boys a day off when their most fun Aunt was here visiting!!!! :) These pictures were all from yesterday.
Aaron got to try out his new sled from Christmas. He wanted Auntie M to go down the hill over and over with him!
Amber went out, but not for too long since it was windy and she has been having trouble with her ears. Last night she caught what Weston had. At least I know that it is just a 24 hour bug!!
Here is Aaron and Auntie M sledding down the hill out front!
Today we will have more fun in the snow!! Happy Thursday everyone!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Snow is so much fun, and so is visiting with you! I love you!!

Shelly's Space said...

Looks like fun....I love snow days, but they are not so fun in June when we're still in school:)
Amber looks so cute in her PINK coat!!! Have fun!!!!

Debi said...

Yes, I love the pink coat, too! That looks like a TEXAS snow day to me... :)

Debi said...

Melissa, Belle is walking around the house meowing and meowing....she doesn't know where you went I guess!

Unknown said...

Love that pink coat on Amber...she looks adorable with that fur around her face:)

Heather said...

Yay for snow and for Auntie M coming to visit! I hope y'all have an awesome time!