background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting ready!

Weston's first pinewood derby is this week. He and Barth have been busy working on his car today!!! It is coming along. He is so excited about the race on Wednesday!!!

6 comments:

Debi said...

Be sure to show us the finished product before the race!

Jessica G. said...

Good luck, boys!

I made my first Pinewood Derby car a couple years ago. Since our primary was pretty small, the Scouts invited the Activity Day girls to participate. Q helped me with my car and he also finished the wheels on another girl's car because her dad was currently stationed in Iraq. And guess what? She took first place!

Amanda said...

you are a great mom to let them make all that mess in the kitchen! I guess it's just too cold for the garage though huh?!

Kristie said...

Amanda, yes it is too cold, even in the garage. :) We had a warm day on Friday (up to 55) but it only got up to about 20 yesterday. The garage is usually around 30, so still too chilly for our liking!

Heather said...

Good luck! I hate pinewood derby because I'm the one who ends up helping Ryan because Scott doesn't know how to do all that stuff and our car always comes in dead last in every heat. May our luck NOT be with you!

Lena said...

We just did Robert's first Pinewood Derby too! I need to blog- I am so behind!