It was just about 2 weeks ago that I thought Brian was so funny for thinking that 40 was warm. I have officially changed my mind!!! This past week we were mostly in the single digits and set lots of record lows in the negatives. After days of highs of 9 and 10 degrees, yesterday it got all the way up to 36!!!! And yes, I thought that it was warm!!! :O Last night we had a dusting of snow and it has been in the 20's today, but even that feels warm compared with last week!!! Indeed, 40 is warm!!!! :D
4 comments:
You are so funny!!!! I agree though, it is what we get used to....
yeah...well.....I have changed my whole perspective on the winter season this year. it could be like one month and then I'd be fine:) Keep warm!!!
I know how you feel. We haven't been that cold, but's it's been in the 20s and I'm freezing. This weekend should be back in the 40s, warm weather again!
I love the cold...except when my feet get cold. Can't have chilly toes.
Post a Comment