
Auntie M made it safely to our house this morning!! Preference for parents has been cast to the way side and the children are happily enjoying playing with Melissa. I was worried that Amber would have some warming up time to her, but as soon as she saw Auntie M, that was all she wanted! Weston is absent from the picture because he is getting some much needed rest from the throwing up virus that kept him up half of the night! Hopefully he is on the mend soon and able to play too! We are so excited to have Melissa here!
5 comments:
Yeah--she made it safe and sound:) I hope Weston is back on his feet soon so he can play with Auntie M:)
Have a wonderful time....Stay warm Melissa AND get well soon Weston!!!
I can see Auntie M is working her magic already! What is it about that girl??? Your girls have fun visiting. :)
I meant to say YOU girls have fun visiting....
Hooray!!!
(And that's kinda how we reacted when Q's sister came back to school...immediately piled all the kids on top of her. Hehehhehe...)
Post a Comment