background

Friday, April 24, 2009

Any guesses?

Monday afternoon is the day that we have our ultrasound!! Are there any guesses on what we will be having this time?!! :)

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I am really feeling GIRL:)

Debi said...

I say GIRL! (or maybe boy...one or the other....tee, hee) We'll love the baby no matter what it turns out to be. I still say you should have the baby in Ohio. (but then again, who's asking me my opinion?)Que Sara' Sara'

Amanda said...

in Ohio? To bring in another State? I guess each of your kids have been born in a new state? WOW.

Kristie said...

Yeah, Momma thinks that if I have the baby in OH that it will be good insurance that Barth won't loose his job. (Not that we are worried about that!) Weston was born in UT, Brian in TX, Aaron in FL and Amber in KY!! The doctors that I go to here are not at all worried that this is my 5th c-section while others would go on and on about how it is SOOOO awful, so I say, why mess with a good thing!!! I will go with the doctors that are okay with my choice to have a bigger family!! :)

Amanda said...

If you like your doc's and they support you that is the most important thing!

Kristie said...

I have to admidt that having a baby in OH *would* be fun because I think that it would be cool to say that I HAVE had each baby in a different state, but this time I think I will see if I can't have 2 in the same state!! :)

Kristin said...

My guess is boy. At Kohl's I am not wild about their sleeveless little girl dresses. It is the cute tops with sleeves and the cute leggings and capris that I got for Sabrina. The whole immodesty thing starts young in the fashion world!!!

Melissa said...

I hope Girl! :) Make sure to let us know which one it is! :) I can't wait!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

You need another girl. But, odds are in favor of a boy. It will be fun to hear the news.

Debi said...

Upon further reflection, it is SUPPOSED to be a girl. We have 5 grand boys and 4 grand girls.....so, it's supposed to be a girl to even things up again. Then it would be safe for Michael and Heather to try again, because the next one will be a boy! :)

ProudDaddy said...

Hey maybe it'll be a hamster and you can call it "squeeze-cheeze-2". Just kiddin' and I'll go for the girl.