background

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Braids

Yes, I am way over-zealous when it comes to having a girl!! :) This morning, I decided that while I let Amber play with the container of rubber bands, that I would try to braid her hair. I don't think that it will stay in very long since her hair is so fine and thin, but I think that it is cute none the less! She actually sat perfectly still through the entire thing!!
And here is it from the front. She is having some trouble with fly away bangs this morning. As you can see in the background, the boys are all set up to watch conference!! :) We will watch it from home today and then go to the church for both sessions tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE her hair:) So adorable!

What good examples you are to your kids of watching ALL the conference sessions together:)

Melissa said...

How CUTE!!! :D I LOVE the braids, I think they are adorable on Amber. :) I can't believe that she sat still through the entire thing (she must have a tougher head than I did at that age!) :] I hope you guys had a good time watching Conference today, it looks comfy! :)

Debi said...

Ambers first French braids are beautiful. And I'm glad you got such a pretty little girl to go along with her French braids.... :)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I love it! Well done! And that's awesome that she sat there the whole time too. Sweet!

Jessica G. said...

Will you teach me how to braid? It looks so cute!

And keeping the little bands in those daily medication boxes? GENIUS!