background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My beautiful roses!

We have had lots of wonderful rain here lately and my rose bushes are just beginning to bloom out! The pink one is doing especially well this spring with blooms galore. Whenever I see my roses it reminds me of my brother Aaron. When they are doing especially well, it makes me think that he is up there in Heaven sprinkling some sort of heavenly miracle grow on them!!! :)
My little Aaron just loves flowers and is constantly checking on my flowers to see how they are growing. He loves to smell them and look at them. Aren't they going to be pretty?
Of course this isn't a picture of a rose, but I had to take this one the other day when we were out playing. Any time Amber sees the camera she does one of two things. She either says cheese and poses, or she tries to grab it so that she can pretend to take a picture. I don't usually let her get the camera because I don't want it broken. She is growing up so fast these days!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

PRETTY!!!!!

Debi said...

The roses are gorgeous.....and I love Amber's little nose! :)

Jessica G. said...

Oh, so pretty! I don't have any roses yet but some buds are appearing.

ProudDaddy said...

I love your roses. I know what you mean, I can't see a rose and not think of Aaron. Amber sure is getting big. I am looking forward to next month so that I can see everyone.