background
Thursday, January 07, 2010
And since we've no place to go.........
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!!!
Since school has been in this week, we have had as many days off as we have had on! :) School was cancelled on Tuesday as well as today for snow!! Tuesday we had about an inch of snow, and today we have had about 4 inches here at our house! The boys had a lot of fun this afternoon playing out in the snow! They all think that it is great fun to shovel the driveway. Barth had to work, but made it home safe and sound around 3. The forecast calls for another 1 to 3 inches tonight, so I guess that we will see! :) I have really enjoyed the cozy fireplace today and am glad that we have one!
There really is nothing like sledding in the snow! And I have to say that I am so glad that we have this house with an awesome hill in front!!! It makes for hours of fun in the winter time.
We got Aaron a different kind of sled than the other boys, but he is too light to get it to go, so he mostly just sleds with his brothers! Weston and Brian look like they are having lots of fun don't they?!
I had to watch out! Weston just wanted to pelt me with one snowball after another while I was out taking pictures! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it looks like a picture postcard:) and that is the perfect hill! YOu can watch them and still be indoors with the babes:) I guess you guys actually have to buy real snow pants and boots and everything there...huh?! Enjoy your cozy fire...glad Barth got home safe:)
Wow!!! I am sure glad it waited until I left!! I'm glad the kids are having fun in the snow! :)
Love the hair poking over their headbands! LOL!
HOW FUN!! I especially like snowy days out of school....we've had a few over the years. Your kids are having a great time....I loke the title to this blog:)
I don't dare show these pictures to Kate. She wants to live where there is snow. She talks about it all the time. Last week we had record cold temperatures, and one night there was a 30% chance of snow. Kate prayed that it would snow. We tucked her into bed, then a few minutes later she got out to come ask us if we would also pray for it to snow (I said, "No way, are you kidding?" and Jaremie said he would.) It didn't snow and she was sad.
Post a Comment