
Brian got a new bike for Christmas from Santa. Today it finally got up to 50 and so it was warm enough to try it out!! :) He and Weston had a great time riding all around the driveway and up and down the street!

He is so glad to have a bigger bike! He is such a big kid. How did he get so big so fast? :)

And I
thought that I would include a picture of our little Amber all decked out in her pink gear! This is how she loves to go around the house. The only thing missing is her favorite baby doll! :)

And here she is "talking to Grandma" on her pink cell phone. Ever since Grandma and Auntie M came to visit, she loves to call and talk to Grandma on her phone. :) So cute!!
5 comments:
LOVE his new bike! We just realized P needs a new bike...his eat is on the highest setting and his legs are just too long for his 16 in. But Steve really needs to get out there with him and work on riding w/o training wheels. He can do it....and he wants to...he just needs some practice. Brian is looking like he LOVES his new bike! And Amber is ALL GIRL!
The boys DO look like a couple of mini-missionaries!! :) Amber is a smart girl, calling Grandma and Auntie M. :) Is that the dress that I ironed...the one that is reversable?? I am typing on your Dad's computer, which he set up for me to use while my computer is on the blink.
I'm glad the weather is warming up so the boys can ride!! Looks like they're having a great time:) Amber is a doll....I'm glad things are looking up for all the sickies you have there.
I love it! The boys look like they are having so much fun, I wish I could ride my bike with them. :) And I love Amber with her "pursey" and high heels! I miss you!
love amber and her sassy shoes and phone. I'm so glad you have a girl amongst your boys. Evan is darling and getting so big.
Post a Comment