background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Feeling festive

This morning, even though my list of things to get done before Thursday reaches into the sky, I decided that I would take a small amount of time and make a Christmas shirt for Amber that I had seen a while back. I decided that if I waited until I actually had the time, Christmas would be gone and the shirt would never be made. :) I was pleased with how it turned out!! :) Now if I can get the matching skirt done too I will be really happy!!!!

4 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

That is WAY cute! So easy too (looks like, anyway).

Amanda said...

very cute indeed! I can tell you have so much fun with girls clothes and bows:)

Debi said...

I love it! How are you going to wash it? Did you make that nice ribbon on the package detachable? It would have been easy to have put it on with a snap.

Melissa said...

That is so NEAT!!! How did you get the present and bow on there so prettily?