
I found these cute shirts, that were girls size 10, at the GAP clearance center near our house this past week. They were having their 30% off sale, so I decided that for about $3.50 I could make these shirts into cute dresses for Amber. I got the first one done this morning and Amber is wearing it today with a sweater since it is cold.

I added some elastic to the sleeves so they wouldn't be so big on her arms and then added ribbon in the back to make it fit better around the middle. I think that it turned out pretty cute indeed!

4 comments:
The blue dress is so cute! :) You have a gift of seeing things in a different way. :)
very creative and cute! I wouldn't mind having that as a shirt for $3.50! Geeezzz.
Love it!
You are amazing. It's that simple. :) I'm glad that I have you for a big sis!!! :) Great job on the dresses! :)
Post a Comment