background

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Enough bad luck

I am hoping that tomorrow goes better than the last 2 days have gone. In the last 2 days we have:
*had a bad eye exam for Aaron
*had Evan knock over a stack of very lovely, large, expensive glass bowls at Hobby Lobby (they shattered into a zillion little pieces by the way!)
*had a vase full of marbles spilled into my lovely new piano (all into the action part!)
*found that my children had broken the kitchen that my Daddy made for me when I was 4 years old
And those are just the big things that went wrong. I swear that I ate my black eyed peas!!! I even ate more than anyone else in my family. I guess that things could have been worse. (I have visions of Amber getting red and gold glass from those big decorative bowls at the store in her eye or all over her or something of that sort.) So, perhaps those black eyed peas were luckier than I thought! At least that is what I am going to think until the next bad thing happens! Let's just hope that the other bad things wait a few days until I am recovered from these last 2 days!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

wow. That is a lot in a few days:( Liam just broke a very pretty HUGE glass jar/vase....that I use for decorating. Then he wrote all over a throw pillow with pen. All with in 2 days. P was really never like that....L is different;) Sending GOOD LUCK your way! ANd right now I am letting Liam eat sour cream pringles for breakfast just so I can get on the computer;)

Melissa said...

Oh no! :( I hope that lady luck is hurrying your way! :) I love you so much, and I'm sure that everything will get better soon...

Debi said...

Cheer up....it's BOUND to get worse. :)

Debi said...

How was your day TODAY ... Since I didn't talk to you this morning due to your presidency meeting. :)