background

Monday, January 03, 2011

My dear little Evan,

Sweetheart I do love you so! You are a smart and funny boy but you are making me tired!! Could you please give me some of your energy?!? And sweetheart, I know that you like to break things, but please don't. I have things that have last through 4 other children that you have broken in like 2 seconds flat. And you can climb like no ones business. You love to climb the table. And the stove. And you can even get out pots and pans when you can't reach something on the counter that you want and then climb on those to reach what you want. And I even had to put the straps back in the high chair because you don't want to sit to eat your meals. You want to stand on the tray and then try to climb from there to the table. You are soooooo busy! But your sweet smiles, they melt my heart. And I love that you come up behind me with a comb and try to brush my hair like your siblings do. And I was so impressed when you lost my watch a few Sundays ago at church by putting it in the trash can and then a half an hour later when I realized it, you went strait to the can and continued to bang on it until I figured out that you were telling me that my watch was in there. And I love that you brought me the camera today so that I could take your picture and then were mad when I wanted you to stay in one spot so that you didn't come out as a blur. (that is the picture below) And I absolutely love how much you adore your brothers and sister. And how you think you are one of the big kids and head on down to the basement to play with them even when I am not there. You are turning into such a big boy! Where has the time gone?!?! Evan, I love you my little Mr Miester! You are a wonderful addition to our family!!
Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Debi said...

Mr. Meister is SOOO cute! He has been a busy boy this week! :)

Amanda said...

That age....it's hard:) My fav. time is from 2.5 years till they go to school. they are so much fun and can do so much yet still get to be home with you ALL DAY:)

Melissa said...

Sounds like one busy little boy with one big heart! :) I'm so glad that Evan has such a great Mommy. :)

Ashley Smith said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute but holy cow! Between this post and the one I'm kind of getting scared for next when he comes into nursery!! =)