background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm in trouble now!!!

Alternate title: Um, Melissa, I think the stork brought me your child by mistake!!!!

Today after naps but before we picked up Weston, I needed to make a call to my dentist. I walked into the dining room so as to not have the kid noise, and came back to find Evan like this. Scaling my cabinets and going after the pan of brownies. Before I got after him, I had enough sense to stop, laugh at the situation, and take a picture! My phone was the closest, so these are a bit blurry. He stopped to give me a "cheese" when he saw the camera! Such a goof-ball!!
Um, yes Mommy! These look very, very yummy to me!

Going in for the kill! I used to set the things that I didn't want Evan to get into on the kitchen counter because they were out of reach, but not anymore!!! Things are not safe around here anymore!!! At least he is healthy and will keep me on my toes!!! Auntie M, just know that he takes this after you!!!!! :D

3 comments:

Debi said...

Ha, Ha, Ha!!! Yes, I think the stork DID drop Melissa's baby off at your house! :) You should have named Evan, Sneaky Pete! Maybe that will be his new nickname. :)

Amanda said...

Oh man!!! Neither one of mine did that....But they would push a chair over to the counter all the time to get up on it for stuff they wanted....

Melissa said...

Way to go, Evan!!! :) Auntie M is so proud of you! :) Haha, Kristie you have one great kiddo there with you...all of mine will probably do the same! :)

P.S.--I love the alternate title! :D