background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ready for Birthdays!

Here are the birthday outfits courtesy of my phone. Ready to roll for Evan and Amber's big days. They are, of course, not professional by any means, but I like them and so do they, so I guess that is all that matters. :D Right?!? I used a pattern for Evan's shorts, but they came out kind of short. I might just let them down and make a very narrow hem if I get time tonight. We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow since we will be camping this weekend on his real birthday. :) It is hard for me to believe that my kiddos are getting so big!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable!!! What do you mean, not professional? I think you are! :) Have fun camping!

Debi said...

Cute outfits. :) Now I want to see a picture of them WEARING them! :) You are so smart....

Amanda said...

I think they are cute! and i think they will be even cuter on the kids... Do u ever sleep at night? how do u find the time?