background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Easter Dress

 This Sunday, Amber wore her Easter dress again!  Since Momma wanted pictures of the dress and Amber closer up, I decided to snap a few after we got home from church.  Of course, everyone else wanted to join in the fun!  :)  Brian had already changed out of his church clothes so that he didn't mess them up!
 Evan wanted to be where ever Amber was.  Those 2 are best of friends and yet they can fight like cats and dogs too!!  I think that the dress looks especially good now that Amber has a little bit of a tan.

 It is rare that Evan actually looks at the camera and even more rare when he actually wants to have his picture taken, so I had to take advantage and snap one of him too!
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

very cute dress and Amber is looking mighty cute and grown up in it! And That picture of Evan is really good too:)

dwhitley9@juno.com said...

Yes, Amber looks so good in that white dress! I certainly got my one dollar's worth when I snapped it up at that garage sale 5 or 6 years ago! These pictures are some of the best you've taken lately! I love them. They are nice and clear and close.... :)

Debi said...

Just stopping by a second time to look at all the cute pictures. :)