Saturday was a muggy kind of a day here. But we set out early to go play at the park. The kids had fun playing on the equipment while Grandma and I watched from the bench and held Katelynn.
Then Grandma went and pushed Evan on the swings and talked to Amber and Aaron while she was over there.
Amber and Aaron had fun climbing on the ladder up to the big slides.
Katelynn was a little fussy, but Grandma took good care of her! I was thankful that the bench was in the shade!
The bigger boys decided to find sticks to play some sort of game.
As best as I could tell, it was some kind of sword fighting game.
Once we got home, Grandma got busy reading stories! My children love to be read to, and Grandma read them lots and lots of books while she was here!!
These last two were taken on Sunday actually. I wanted to get a few pictures of Grandma and Katelynn before Grandma left to go home. I LOVED having her here. I am sad that she has left and that I am all on my own now! I miss her extra set of hands helping me with my own little 0 to 60 baby!! Katelynn is either sleeping and good (or 0 as we call it), or screaming her holy head off (or 60). There is really no in between for her. :) And with only one set of Mommy hands, she has done a lot more screaming these last 2 days.
Thanks for taking your vacation to come and help us Momma! We love and miss you!!!
3 comments:
Aaahhh:( i am sorry u have to be on ur own now and Katelynn has to cry so much:( moms cant ever have enough hands even without a newborn ...and i swear u need a whole mom just for a baby!!!! Hopefully katelynn will calm down some as the weeks go on:(
I loved being there to help! :) You are the best daughter ever and I owe you after all you did for us when Aaron was sick....tending Melissa and washing ***clothes. :) It's not often that Mother's are owing their daughters. I look forward to the next time we get together. :) I guess from here on out it will just be pleasure oriented visits...
Hey Kristie, if you click on your pictures when you are doing the blog, you can make the "large." That's what I do to get a bigger, clearer picture....
Post a Comment