background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet

 I thought that this picture of Weston and Katelynn was especially sweet!  Katelynn doesn't really like to be held by the kids yet.  She usually just cries.  But yesterday she still needed to burp and there was something that I needed to do for one of the other children, so I gave her to Weston for a minute and came back to find this sweet picture.  Weston is SUCH a good helper!  I don't know what I would do without him!
And here she is this afternoon.  Katelynn has been awake and fussy for most of the day and just now fell asleep.  I had to snap a picture of those sweet chubby cheeks!!!  She is getting chunky and changing every day!!!  :)  I can't believe that she will be a month old tomorrow.  I wish that the last month of pregnancy would go as fast as the first month that the baby is here!! :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Her cheeks ARE getting chubby!! I agree, that is such a sweet picture of Weston. He IS a good helper. :)

Amanda said...

So so sweet:) what a great brother:)

Kristie said...

Weston says:
Katelynn is very cute. I love doing anything for her. NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!