Today was the first day of school!! I can't believe that it is already here!!! This morning went off without a hitch! Barth worked from home making the morning run smoothly by watching Katelynn while I took the elementary kids to school! Barth took Weston! I can't believe that he is in 8th grade!
I am anxious to hear how he liked his classes today. Barth has gone to pick him up from school. He is taking Spanish 1 and Band this year as his electives. He is also in advanced Language arts and Geometry. :)
Brian was all set this morning! He was excited to be starting 5th grade and changing classes. He was especially excited to be in the advanced math class this year!!
He is the top dog of elementary school this year. His teacher seems really nice. Weston had her in 5th grade for some subject, though I can't remember what. All of the teachers Brian got this year for his classes were ones that Weston had. That made Brian happy since he loves to be like his brother!
Here is Aaron all set for 3rd grade!! I had heard of his teacher before, but none of the other boys had her. She seems very sweet. I noticed this morning as they all lined up, that she greeted each and every one of her kids with a smile and a hug! I have a feeling that this will be a good year for Aaron!!
My kiddos are getting so big! I can't wait to hear all about every one's days!
Amber wanted to make sure that I got a picture of her back pack!! :) So cute!! Here is Amber all set for Kindergarten!! She was so excited to go. Once she got in the gym, she was a little nervous.
Her teacher was one that Brian had in 1st grade and we really liked her! She was hoping to be in class with her friend, but it didn't work out that way. Hopefully they will see each other at recess!
Kindergarten here is only half day, so I have already picked her up! She had a wonderful day. She gave me the blow by blow on everything they did from coloring, to going to gym, to making a handprint page!! It looks like it will be a good year for her!!
Evan wanted to be a part of it all, and made a silly face for me!
What a good looking group of kiddos!
My elementary kids!!
Evan and I made pumpkin muffins this morning and played outside. I loved this shirt and had to get it for him!! He is in charge of home while all his buddies are off to school!! It was a perfect day out today! It didn't even get to 70 today!!!! I can't believe that!
Katelynn sat outside with me and watched Evan ride his bike!! She doesn't like to be down like this, so she cried!
We enjoyed the nice cool morning watching Evan play. Looks like the binky was caught in my shirt!! :)
Happy first day of school!!!
2 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU POSTED 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL PICTURES SO FAST!!!! :) The kids all look so cute in their new clothes! Love that crying picture of Katelynn. She looks adorable with a crying face as well as a happy face.
Oh i can't believe ur already back!!! I am so so not ready! All the kids look adorable in their first day clothes and backpacks:) so nice that barth could work from home and make ur first day so much easier;) i cant belive ur temps! At least ur weather makes it seem like school should start! We wont have those temps for months. And i love that kinder is only half day there:) evan wont have to be without his playmate for too long each day;)
Post a Comment