My sweet baby girl is getting so big! She and I were having fun yesterday and she was smiling a lot for me, so I had Weston come in and snap a few pictures of her! She LOVES to smile these days. It warms my heart that she gives the biggest smiles to me! :)
She still wants to turn her head always to her right, but we are working on that.
Most of the time she is a happy girl! I am really enjoying her!
It is easy to tell here that her right eye is smaller than her left. Oh well, no one is perfectly symmetrical. :)
She is losing her hair fast!! There is still way more in the back than there is on the top! I think that her hair is going to be light. Barth thinks that it will be dark. Time will tell!!
She loves to blow us baby bubbles lately. She still isn't all the fond of the flash though!
Can't believe that she is almost 3 months old!! Where has the time flown to?
3 comments:
CUTE pictures!!! Katelynn is beautiful. :) THANK YOU!!! Grandma is so happy. :)
I vote with you, I think she will have light hair. :)
Aaahhh. She is getting so big!!!!! It is so fun when they smile at u! Its like they know how much u love them and they feel the same about u;)
Post a Comment