background

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hair cut


Yesterday I finally went and got my hair cut! :) I asked them to take off 8 inches but they ended up taking off 9 and a half instead. That was okay by me- that is just more to donate!!  It is now nice and cool for the remainder of the summer. Here is a quick picture of it (and Katelynn too in the background) that I snapped after I had dried and straightened it before heading off to the store! :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

U look cute:). U have done this donation several years now haven't u? That's awesome:).

Debi said...

I love your hair. How in the world do you take such great pictures of yourself while you are driving a car???

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!!! :) I love your summer cut. :)

Kristie said...

Amanda- Yes I have done it several times before. I last donated my hair about a year and a half ago. I donated 12 inches that time. :)

Momma- I actually was just stopped at a stop sign in the neighborhood and took one really quick! :) There were no other cars coming or going, so I figured I had a minute to snap the picture.