Weston came up to me this afternoon and wanted to take a picture of me. His exact words were, "Mommy, can I take a picture of you because you are the best Mommy in the World?" So, who could resist? I said sure. He took a good picture. After that I decided to take pictures of each one of the boys. The ones of Weston and Brian were a little washed out, but I still wanted to post them. We are supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow afternoon right around church time. I am anxious to see if we will actually get the ice or if it will slide right past us!! Enjoy the pictures.



6 comments:
Oh- and I have to mention that the scratches on Aaron's face came from climbing and falling a few days ago!!
Kristie- How cute! (Not that I'm prejudiced or anything):) I hope you're having a good day! I was just looking at your blog a little while ago, so I was excited to see a new post! I love you! You're the best big sis ever! Love, Kiddo
I just deleted a comment b/c I accidentally posted the same thing twice. Sorry! -Melissa
YES!!! I love the close-up shots of the boys. Wow! That poor little baby really DOES look like he's been through the ringer! The boys are so very cute, though, bumps, bruises, scratches and all.
I just enlarged that first picture. With your face and Aaron's face right next to each other you can really see how much he looks like you! Your nose and mouth look exactly the same and the shape of his eyes is just like yours, too!! You are both so beautiful.....
Who could resist a child that tells you that???? He took a great pic. of you and Aaron! I do agree that side by side I see the similarities between you and Aaron! I also really like the close up pic's! And Aaron does look pretty beat up, but still cute:)
Post a Comment