background

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weston's Art

Aaron was crying about something the other day, which is fairly common for him lately. During this crying episode, Weston came up to Aaron and said, "I'll make something to cheer you up Aaron." Then he promptly headed for the kitchen table and his art box. About 10 minutes later he came back with this picture of his little brother. It was just so sweet. I especially love that he drew him in his Texas Rangers outfit!! Weston is such a good little helper for his younger brothers!!


Here is a picture of Aaron taken about a week ago. It is not the best picture of him, but it is typical. Aaron loves to hang on my legs and cry if he doesn't get what he wants!! I like this picture though because you can see so many of his teeth!! He finally has all of his molars!! YAY!!

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Debi said...

That is a really special picture! You better save that one. Aaron looks adorable showing his little toofies....they are going to be great specimens for future science fair projects someday, too! {Do you think juice, milk, tea, or cola will rot them faster???}

Debi said...

I'm so impulsive, I write something, then think of something else I though to say....Weston really is so extra thoughtful and I know how much he likes to write little love notes and letters. I'm glad you shared it with us.

Amanda said...

That was SO SWEET of Weston!!!!! And I love the picture:) And Aaron looks like he is showing us his teeth and not whining!

molly said...

That is so sweet! Just melts your heart. Sounds like Aaron has some awesome big brothers :)

Debi said...

Hi again Kristie....hey, I do love that drawing of Weston's. Could you e-mail it to me so I can have it? Let me know how you liked that house tonight. Love Ya....