background
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Sad Day with a good ending
Yesterday was a sad day at our house. Weston's little fish died when it flopped out of its holding bowl. I was going to clean out the fish bowl after nap time, but I guess that the bowl that I had put little Fireball in while he was waiting for fresh water was too small. When I found him on the counter I put him back in the water since I had no idea how long he had been out, but he ended up dying anyway!! Weston was pretty sad about his little fish. We had a little funeral service for him and talked about what a good fish he was. After that we went to Petco and got a new fish for Weston. Weston wanted another red fish. He got another red Beta and named him-- Lightening McQueen Fireball Fishy Yorke!! He is smaller than the last fish and is kind of a orangish red. So, at least the day turned out okay even though we were sad to loose our other fish!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aahhhh:( Poor Weston:( I am glad that it ended up okay though. Tell Weston I love the name:)
Post a Comment