You got more snow than we did! These little former Floridian boys are having fun, aren't they? I love the close up of Brian, too!! Give them a hug from Grandma....
When you click on the bottom picture of Aaron it shows him more closely. I see the scratches on his nose are all gone. He looks ADORABLE!!! I love those little red cheeks! He's saying, "Mommy, here's some snow....I want to go to Grandma's house, please.....!"
4 comments:
I love that close up of Brian......So cute:) That looks like good snow:)
You got more snow than we did! These little former Floridian boys are having fun, aren't they? I love the close up of Brian, too!! Give them a hug from Grandma....
When you click on the bottom picture of Aaron it shows him more closely. I see the scratches on his nose are all gone. He looks ADORABLE!!! I love those little red cheeks! He's saying, "Mommy, here's some snow....I want to go to Grandma's house, please.....!"
Fun, fun, fun! It actually snowed here and the snow stuck overnight. It was very weird. We moved here to escape the snow!
Post a Comment