background

Thursday, February 01, 2007

No School!!

Okay, I had this whole thing typed up and my sweet little Aaron came over and turned off my computer!!!! Aargh!! Anyway, we thought that there would be school today because at 7:15 school had not been cancelled. We turned off our TV and finished getting ready for school since we had to leave in 15 minutes. Well, we got to school and there were just a few cars in the parking lot. We called Barth and school had been cancelled for the day!! I hate it when they cancel school last minute. Next time I guess that I won't assume that it is too late to have cancelled school and leave my TV on!! Anyway, it snowed here until about 9am and then stopped. We went out then and played until about 10 and came inside and enjoyed some hot chocolate!! Supposedly it is going to be sparse snow until about noon, then it will pick up. The heaviest snow will be around 3 and then the sleet and freezing rain will start around 7 or so. I guess we will see if the weatherman is right!! :) Even if he is wrong, I am glad to have a fun snow day and have Weston at home for the day!!

Look at the snow!!


Weston thought that it was most fun to throw his snowballs at me!!
Brian too!

Aaron says that he can get the snow off the cars just like his brothers!!

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks way fun!!!!! Sounds like you are going to get a good covering of snow:) Yeah for a snow day!!! Good thing you got the boys those warm winter coats....looks like you are getting a lot of use out of them:) I love how they are getting snow off of everyone's car:)

Debi said...

I like the boys new gloves. That is a great picture of Weston. Aaron is learning so fast....getting the snow off the cars!

Heather said...

I always had a hard time going out to play with my kids in the snow. Too cold! You are tougher than I am!