background

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Loving Husband!!

For the last month I have not felt good at all!! It comes with the territory of being pregnant I know, but still doesn't make it any easier. Anyway, through it all, Barth has been very understanding. He has listened to me whine and complain. He has even been understanding about the fact that he didn't get his 14 days of Valentines this year. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about, for the past 13 (yes, 13) years I have given Barth a Valentine a day from Feb 1st til the 14th. I even did it on his mission and sent it to him in time to open them for Valentine's day! Well, this year, I have just been too darn tired and feeling too crummy!! Anyway, he has been great about everything. The other night after the kids had gone to bed, he wanted to know if he could make me some dinner. (since I hadn't been able to eat what I had fixed!) Knowing that breakfast is my all time favorite, he offered to make some french toast! He makes the best french toast ever!! Well, he cooked me up a batch of french toast and then the two of us settled down to watch a movie together. He is so sweet! I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend, and father to my children!!

I thought that I would include a picture of the dinner that Barth made for me!!

 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is REALLY sweet!!!! those are the only kinds of things I care about now-a-days! Acts of service:) YEAH, BARTH! Major brownie points! If anybody ever cooks me ANYTHING I am so greatful! Hence, why I am so in love with your mom and my mom:) They fix food for me:)

Amanda said...

I forgot to mention I also LOVE breakfast food!!!! It is my favorite thing too:) I would love to eat IHOP every day! I hope you get over your sick time soon.....How many weeks are you?

Kristie said...

I am just over 9 weeks!! I hope that I feel better soon too!! I actually threw up more today than I ever have before--4 times!! I hate to throw up. I think that I threw up today so much because I got to coughing, because I have a cold, and that just seems to trigger my gag reflex!!

Debi said...

Barth is a very GOOD Valentine! Better hold on to that one! :) Not every woman has a man who will cook for them~~~and not only that, it's like having a comedian in the house whenever he's around.... Who could ask for more?

Amanda said...

Oh- Kristie---that sounds horrible:( Sorry:( But in the end it is always worth it--right?!

Debi said...

I guess I should have just said, "This, too, shall pass." :)

Debi said...

Hey Kristie, I want to hear a "HOW WE MET" story from you! (You'll have to tell about Ponch and Jon and childhood)