1. Are tired 24/7 and feel like you have been run over by a semi?
2. Feel like trhowing up ALL the time and can't eat anything?
3. Spend the good majority of your day on the couch and your 6 yr old asks how come you are tired ALL the time?
All 3 of these thing describe me!!! Am I....
A. Sick with the flu.
B. Sick with mono.
C. Pregnant with #4.
8 comments:
If you guessed answer C you are right. I am about 8 weeks along and due Spet. 17th!! Here is hoping that I start to feel better sooner rather than later!!
Hope you get a girl this time!! Congrats and hope you get over the morning sickness soon
I'm glad the news is FINALLY out!!! Should you be saying, "Carolina here you come...." (remember that song...carolina here we come...?) Dad and and I are VERY excited about Little Carolina and we can't wait to see you in March!!! If the baby turns out to be Carrollton we will be excited, too!!!
That was very cute Kristie:) Sounds like your life is in survival mode right now:( Hope you get over this soon! How long did it last with each of your boys? Have you told the boys yet?
Amanda, I wasn't all that sick with Weston or Aaron. I did get sick with Brian, but I didn't get sick until about 8 to 10 weeks, and I got over it at about 4 months. I actually thought that I was getting the flu because I started feeling bad about 4 or 5 days before I even knew that I was pregnant. We have not told the boys yet. We will have to soon, but I am going to wait just a little bit longer. We haven't told anyone here yet, so we are okay for the time being!!
Well...maybe this is a girl then:) Since your being sick started so early & came on so strong.
It's all very exciting Kristie!!
You've been good at hiding your sickness as you've told us about the happenings of your family. Hope the sickness passes quickly so you can take care of your little ones a little easier.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You sly little fox! Here I am telling people that we are not preventing pregnancy anymore and you are already pregnant! I do hope it's a little girl. That would be fabulous!
Post a Comment