background

Friday, April 13, 2007

First Haircut

Alright, this is from a few weeks ago when Aaron got his first haircut. He barely has any hair even though he is getting close to 2 years, but he did have quite a bit that was getting too long on the back part of his head. This was the only picture that we got because he was NOT happy about it at all. In this picture I am holding him in place with my leg as I tried to cut. Barth had to help me hold him so that I could get the few snips that I needed so that it wouldn't be over his ears any longer!! Aaron has had the least amount of hair of any of my kids at this age. By the time Weston was this old he had tons of hair and was getting it cut like every few weeks. Brian, who I thought didn't have as much hair, had already had several cuts himself by this age. Just goes to show ya that each child is different! I am sure that this next one will be totally different as well and add another flavor to our family dynamics!!!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

oh, boy! Haircuts were VERY traumatic for us until P turned about 3 years old. He still doesn't like it, but usually does pretty well.....P's hair grows so fast! We have to cut it every few weeks too! I wish it grew a bit slower:) At least you got one picture of his 1st haircut!!!!!

molly said...

Ty has had a few hair cuts because Matt hates the wispies and so he just buzzes the few hairs he has...lol. Ben on the other hand had his first hair cut a few days shy of his 3 month mark. He has tons of hair and it grows so stinkin' fast!

Jessica G. said...

You've seen pictures of my boy's haircut...maybe you could offer some tips?

Debi said...

Kristie, tell everyone how you learned to cut hair! That's a funny story. Love the hair cut. I wish we had a picture from the other side. Is Aaron crying?

Kristie said...

Okay well I learned how to cut hair at BYU. I practiced on all the guys that I knew. I gave lots of bad haircuts before I got any good at them. Now I cut everyones hair at my house (except mine). Aaron was crying big time during this picture. Getting a picture from the back was the best we could manage!!

Amanda said...

How funny!!! I never knew you learned on guys at BYU!!!!!! I can't cut hair at all! But Steve cuts his hair and P's so it works out!