background

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good Boys

I have such good boys!!! Weston and Brian are the best of friends most of the time. They fight sometimes, but the sweet and kind times that they share far outweigh the bad. Last night we had asked the boys to get their PJs on and then hop up on the couch for scriptures. As I came out after getting Aaron's jammies on him, I found Weston sweetly reading his new school library book to Brian. After watching them for a few minutes, Barth took their picture. They didn't want to stop reading, but it was past bedtime, so we told them that they could finish reading it tomorrow. They were both excited about that. I am glad that I have such good and loving boys right now. It makes motherhood very rewarding to have the boys that I have!!!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really precious:) I bet Brian really enjoys the fact that Weston is such a great reader!!!

Debi said...

Yes, Weston and Brian are very, VERY good little boys!! They are so sweet and kind and so are their mommy and daddy! You are doing a great job raising great children!

Jessica G. said...

Soooooo sweet! I liked the picture. They both look so happy.