background

Thursday, September 27, 2007

3 Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that Amber is 3 weeks old already!!!! Where has the time gone to! I only wish that the last 3 weeks of being pregnant could have gone as fast as these first 3 weeks of Amber's life have gone!! :) Here are some pictures taken today of our little sweet pea!!! She is a good baby so far and really only seems to fuss when she has a bubble!!! Let's hope that the good trend continues!
This cute little dress was a gift from my Grandma Whitley!! It looks so cute on her I think!

Don't you just love those chubby cheeks? I weighed myself today and then weighed with her and the difference was 11.5 lbs!! She is getting so big! Let's just hope that she doesn't get as big as Weston was as a baby!!!!
So sweet! I am so glad to have our precious little girl!!! I am so blessed!



7 comments:

Debi said...

What a cutie pie!! I'm glad I'm here to hold and cuddle her! I'm glad you had a little girl to dress up and spoil....

Jessica G. said...

Ooooooooo!! I WANT A BABY!!!

Okay, I feel better now...still want a baby but I think it's safe for me to be allowed out in society...for now.

She loves so cute in that little dress! Good choice, Grandma.

Shelly's Space said...

Cute dress!! Love the hair!
She definitley looks like a Whitley baby to me....especially in the last picture.

ProudDaddy said...

Alright, alright. I am so sorry Kristie but your mom will just have to bring that one back home to Texas. Grandpa is NOT going to be happy until he gets to hold that one sweet, cutie pie.
You are just lucky that I am committed to something every weekend or I sure would be tempted to make a quick car trip to Kentucky.

Amanda said...

She is ADORABLE!!! That dress is precious!!! I love pink and green together:) I had been waiting for more pic's:) Thanks!

Heather said...

That is the most darling dress Grandma Whitley. Excellent choice! It looks especially cute on Amber.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures!! Amber is SO cute! Of course, she would be, since she is related to you and me, Kristie!! :P I love you!