
I am assuming control of Kristie's blog, since she will be immobilized for the next four days. For whatever reason, she stated that there would be a national crisis if a blog entry is not made every day on her site. Now that I am in charge, you will find a heightened sense of refinement and culture as I choose the topics and pictures for which I will blog on. In short, Kristie will rue the day she gave me access to this! I will ensure that all of the pictures posted will be as clear and focused as my latest work of art. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures. My official blogger name is All Thumbs.
Since Kristie does not trust me to fulfill this task, she left someone else in charge of my work. For editorial review and comments, Mr. Cool will be in charge. That is, he is in charge when he is not napping, pooping, and anything else. Oh, and since I didn't know that you had to be dyslexic to use this blogging tool, apparently all of my pictures are going to be in reverse order.
3 comments:
When I pulled up her blog I knew something was going on:) I am glad that you will be blogging Barth! We want lots of pictures of Amber:)
Hey, where are the pictures of the baby? Some of us are living vicariously through Kristie and are in dire need of a baby fix! :)
That's pretty darn funny! Best of luck Barth, I had a hard time with the dislexic thing at first too!
Post a Comment