
There is not too much going on here since I can't really do anything, so you will just have to be content to see pictures of around the house. Here are some more pictures of my beautiful children!!!! It seems like Amber is changing everyday and so I have to post lots of pictures of her so that you can see how she is growing. I think that she weighs about 10 lbs now!!! This top picture I took because Aaron always wants to stick the
binky in Amber's mouth (even if she is asleep!!) What a big helper he is!!

Amber and her biggest brothers!! They think that she is so cute!!

These are some good looking boys if ever I have seen some!!!

Here is Amber on Sunday too!! I love all the pink and frilly things!! She always has a bow on her head!! :) Better get used to it! I waited a long time to be able to have ribbons and bows at this house!!!!!

And this is what she looks like this morning. We went with Grandma to take Weston to school this morning and then to drive by a house. She fell asleep in the car and is currently sleeping in her car seat!! She certainly looks bigger than the almost 3 weeks old that she is!!
9 comments:
Amber was such a good girl this morning!!! Yes, the boys are so handsome!!
How cute!!!!!! Amber is such a cutie pie!! The boys look so cute in the pictures too! I wish that I was there to see them! I am excited that you posted again! I'm glad that you guys are having such a good time. And no worries, Kristie...I think you should put as many bows and frilly things on her as you want to...after 3 boys (even as perfect as they are) :) you still deserve it. Especially when she was such a big girl! I love you!
Thanks for the updated pictures:) Seems like they do change everyday!!! I love the pictures with all the kids in their church clothes:) Are you already up and going back to church yet? So are guess you are starting to house hunt again? Good luck! Is it cool there yet? What is the weather like? Did the sleeper I sent with your mom fit? Or will you have to exchange it for something else?
Amanda- No, I have not gone back to church yet...I am still tired if I walk too far, but I am feeling better every day. The house that we drove by today was a new construction one that we are considering but we haven't looked at anything else yet really. We are considering trying to buy this new one so we will see. The sleeper will probably fit soon. It is for 12 to 18 lbs and I am sure that Amber will be that big soon!! Thanks so much!!! It was perfect!
Oh...thanks Kristie---I couldn't not remember if I bought 0-3 or 3-6 months.
I wouldn't be back at church yet either---but you seem like super woman! So I was just checking:) SO how is your healing going this time compared with the other 3 kiddos?
GOOD LUCK with the house:)
Oh lovely! I just love all of the pink! I think you might be just a *little* excited about dressing a girl after those three boys.
Cutiness!
I love the pictures. Debi, you will just have to stuff at least one of those kids in your bags and bring them back with you. I could just hug them all, so grandma please give everyone a big hug for me.
Kristie---P says thank you for his b-day money:) he had lots of fun looking for stuff at Target:) So far he only bought a barrel of Monkey's (like Toy Story) So he still has money left! I think half the fun is looking, and looking and looking:)
Also Tell Grandma the pictures are working on my blog now:)
Post a Comment