background

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More Amber Pictures

Here are more pictures of cute little Amber! I just can't get enough of her chubby little cheeks! She is still a little jaundice as you can see in the pictures, but seems to be doing great!

Just had to take a picture of her next to the beautiful roses that Barth gave me when she was born!
Here she is, awake and alert!
Don't you just love that silky blanket? It is so soft!
Closer up- such a pretty girl!
Big brother Brian holding her! The boys just love to hold her and help out!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a sweet picture of Brian Holding her:) She looks so kissable with those chubby cheeks! Thanks for posting more pictures for us! I hope you are getting sometime to rest and heal up:)

Annette said...

Such a beautiful baby girl!! By the way, Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Jessica G. said...

Ooooooo! Can I have her?

ProudDaddy said...

She is one beautiful birthday present. She reminds me of the beautiful little girl of "a few" years ago. Happy Birthday Kristie.
Love,
Daddy

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great day:)

Heather said...

She is such a super cutie! I hope you are recovering well! I can't even imagine recovering from major surgery with four little ones!

Jessica G. said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Kristie, dear!
Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had a wish, then it would be...
A Happy, happy birthday to you from me!