I love my little Aaron. He is at a fun age right now. He loves to tell me about all the things that he knows about. He tells me about the cows by Weston's school. He tells me that he likes to feed the fish at the pond. He tells me which way to turn when I am driving. He is a big talker and I love it. Aaron also is very sure of himself. He never thinks that he is wrong. Part of it is his age, the other part is just his personality. :) Aaron and I have conversations over and over again. Let me share one of my favorite.
Aaron: Look Mommy, a river!!
Me: It sure looks like one doesn't it? A river is bigger than that though. Since this water is small, it is called a creek.
Aaron: Oh! A creep.
Me: Close....a creek...Kkk! Can you say "K"?
Aaron: Kkkk....creek
Me: Good!!
Aaron: It's a creepy river! It's spooky! I LOVE the creepy river Mommy!!!
Me: (sigh) It is a very nice creek isn't it?
One of these days he will know that it is a creek. Until then, we will just keep having this conversation over and over again about the creepy river. :) I just love kids. They keep life fun!!!!
5 comments:
Oh, that is funny! If it weren't for all the times the kids make us laugh, those poopy diapers would be a LOT harder to handle. :)
That's funny! What a cute little boy. I'm sorry to hear about Amber's ears, and Aaron's test results. We'll start praying that everything will be okay! I love all your new posts and I'll email soon!
I can't wait to see Aaron and all the rest of the kids when you come this summer! We'll have to show Aaron the creepy river by our house, too.... :)
Hahahha!!!!!!! Dang, that is awesome!
Oh man, that is funny. Sounds like my life. I love it that he is so sure of himself.
Post a Comment