background

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ducklings

I meant to share these last week, but forgot all about it. A few Saturdays ago when we celebrated Weston's birthday as a family, we saw these cute little ducklings on the way home. Barth saw them first and then went back so I could snap a picture. As we slowed to take the picture, the mother duck decided that it was a good time to cross the street. And then she just kept walking in the road. The people behind us were honking, but she wouldn't move. I had to finally go and chase the ducks out of the road. They were sure cute though!!!!


4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Awwww! Just love baby ducklings following Momma!

Amanda said...

So CUTE!!!

Chris said...

That is such a fun story. Glad you had your camera!

Debi said...

Reminds me of the OLD DAYS when you and Aaron and Katie and Steven and Michael would follow me around in TG&Y...I would tell you that I was the mother duck and you were my little ducklings. Then we would set to quacking softly as we meandered through the store.. :) (just a trip down memory lane)....Love these CUTE pictures!!