background

Friday, June 06, 2008

9 Months Old!!!

I can hardly believe how the time has flown!! Amber is 9 months old today. In honor of her 9 month day, I decided to do a ponytail. It won't stay very long, but is SO cute! I am so glad that Amber is a member of our family!!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Wow!! Amber looks so cute in her little ponytail! She has definitely grown and developed so much. That bottom picture looks just like a baby Weston with a ponytail. :)

Melissa said...

I love Amber's big, sparkling eyes!!! :) She is so cute!!! And getting to be such a big girl! Wow! Where does the time go? It seems only yesterday that she was born...and now she's even got enough hair for a little ponytail! :) You sure have a cute little girl there, Kristie! :)

Jessica G. said...

I just wanna kiss her sweet little face! And yippeee!! A ponytail!!

Amanda said...

Amber is really a cutie:) I love her pony tail, but I also loved her big bows:) Happy 9 months Amber:)