
I have been working with Aaron for a while now on how to write an A. Up to this point, he could only do it if I held and guided his hand. This last week he has been really working on it a lot and kept telling me, "I can't do it!" I would tell him he could and then would help him to write a few more A's. At Amber
ENT appointment this past week, there were coloring pages for the kids to do. Aaron turned his page over though and got to work writing A's. He did this whole page himself and was
SOOOO proud! I thought that he did a really great job so I just had to blog it! It is hard to believe that he is almost 3. He is getting to be such a big boy. :)
2 comments:
I LOVE Aaron's A's. He is so smart!
That is AWESOME!!!!! He is not even three yet:) He's a smartie!
Post a Comment