background

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love haircuts!!

The boys' hair had gotten way too long for my liking. So, yesterday after playing in the sprinkler, I gave them all a cut. You can't tell on Aaron as much. I do love the look of a fresh new haircut!! They just looked too cute, so I decided to take a picture.
Brian and Aaron were helping me sweep. I love having good helpers.
I like the sun on their faces from the morning's swim. :)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Hey....they have EYEBROWS!!! :) All three boys look adorable!! I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm a Dutch mom of two sons about the age of your Weston and Aaron. Somehow I came across your blog and I recognise quite some things you write about the boys! Fun to read from someone who lives more or less on the other side of the world. Things don't seem to differ much...

I really must compliment you on your haircutting skills and am curious to ask you how you learnt to cut so well? Did you do a course for that? In Holland barbers are quite expensive (about 20 euro's = 25-30 dollars for each kid). To save some money as a single mom I recently attempt to cut my boys hair as well.... They both have about the same style Weston does. Results however are not yet as nice as yours. Maybe you can post some cutting hints sometime or some pics from side and back view of their haircut, or some photos during cutting? Would be really educational to me.

Anyhow I wanted to say I really like to read your blog, which I do for about 2 weeks now. I'm thinking about starting my own as a mom and write down some history concerning my boys (Bart and Peter). I'm looking foward to your next posts! Feel free to mail. God Bless.