background

Friday, June 13, 2008

Our lucky Friday the 13th!!!

The day started off with a bang with Amber having her tubes in. She is actually already back to her regular self!!!! After I got home, I noticed that Weston had a bad hivey rash all over. Turns out that the sunscreen that we found to be non-allergenic last year changed their formula over the winter and he is now allergic to it!! He has a rash ALL over!! Poor little guy. Then, after nap time, Brian came up and told me that he was very sorry!! He said that he was looking at a nickel in his bed during nap time when it "accidentally fell into his mouth and he swallowed it!" Yuck! We went and took him for an x-ray and they said that it was in his stomach still. Now he is complaining that it is hurting. Poor little guy. We had a storm roll in this afternoon and when I drove in from taking Brian to the x-ray, found this in the backyard. Looks like we don't need that tree man after all!!!! Barth said that it was REALLY loud!! I bet! Thank goodness no one got hurt and the house is fine!! Hope your Friday the 13th has been a good one!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Maybe Weston has developed more allergies to the different chemicals in the sunscreen?? Good thing Brian TOLD you he swallowed the nickle...some kids wouldn't have mentioned it....GREAT on the wind blowing the tree down, I wish it would blow that big branch out of OUR tree! I'm glad Amber is feeling good this afternoon. :) Friday the 13th is my LUCKY day!!! We've had LOTS of anniversaries on Friday the 13th! :)

Debi said...

Was that nickle Aaron's MISSIONARY MONEY? :)

Amanda said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!! WHAT A DAY.......I am glad you are all okay---hope the nickel passes quick!