
Yesterday afternoon and then today, I worked on and finished up Amber's room. The cost? Less than $15! I just love a good bargain. I got the paint from
Lowes over a year ago in the "oops" or return section for $7. As I went to check out, I got a mail in rebate on the paint for $5. That made the paint just two bucks!!! The little
girly stickers on the wall I got at Target a while ago for 6 dollars, and the letters and flowers I got today at Dollar Tree. I think that the room came out cute. I moved Amber's bed to the other wall where her dressing table was.

Here are the cute flowers and her name! :)

Aaron and Amber played with these toys in the bucket while I worked. They were some that are not usually out, so they were thrilled to play while I worked. While I painted yesterday after nap time, Amber played in her crib and Brian and Aaron "helped" by painting the walls that I wasn't working on with dry paint brushes!!

When I was putting up the stickers, Aaron
really wanted to help too. I told him that he could put the extra letters on the back of the door. Here is what he did!! :)
6 comments:
Kristie,
What's the best way to reply to you? I'm new at this blogging thing. We are in Charlotte, NC. David works for Bank of America and we've just been here 5 months. A friend of mine saw your blog from mine and she knows you too. Lindsey Ramage. I don't know her maiden name but it sounds like she was in your ward growing up. Lindsey and I met at BYU through our husbands in the MBA program. She's such a fun person!
Good work on the bedrooms. I'm trying to do some fun stuff around here but we're renting so I won't get to paint. We'll see what I can come up with.
GREAT JOB:) YOu have been BUSY!
Amber looks thrilled with her new room:)
Love it! So very cute, easy, and CHEAP!
What a pretty pink room you have made for our new Miss Pink! I love the flowers and tell Aaron he did a great job putting those letters on the back of the door! :)
I guess you do take after your dad. When I painted your room and your mom put put those pretty pink curtains in the front bedroom, thats exactly what I did but I went to good ol' Home Depot for the paint and they had some paint that had been mixed and brought back. Melissa said that she was kinda sad about me painting over it when I made it into the dinning room. Are you gonna put up your old curtains from long ago in Amber's room?
Post a Comment