background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I just love em!

Seriously, I just can't help but love the pigtails!!! It is so fun to have a little girl so that I can do hair and dress her up!! She was just looking too cute not to snap a few shots today.
Brian was standing by and wanted his picture taken too! How could I say no to such a cute little face? You can see his other missing bottom tooth in this picture. It wasn't out for more than a week when his new one was coming through!

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

I agree...Hooray for little girls!

Debi said...

Pigtails are the best! Amber and Brian are so sweet!!

MartianMom said...

Her pigtails are very cute. I can't wait until mine has enough hair to do that. We are close. Then of course there will be the battle to get her to sit still.