background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Milk

This morning while we were on the way to the store, we stopped at a stop light next to a truck advertising for a dairy company. Aaron excitedly said, "Look Mommy! There are cows in that truck!" I explained that while there were cows printed on the truck, that it was really a truck carrying milk and things like that. I then told him that the reason that there were cows on the truck was that milk came from cows. He then replied, "Milk doesn't come from cows Mommy, it comes from the fridge!"

4 comments:

Debi said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!! Aaron is so CUTE!!!

Melissa said...

That is so sweet! I wish that the fridge produced milk at no cost! That's sure a lot cheaper than $3.50 a gallon! :) Aaron sure is a cute guy!

Amanda said...

:) I love it:)

Jessica G. said...

Hehehehe...if it was that simple!