background

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just like Daddy!

Amber's favorite person lately is Daddy!!! She doesn't want any one else when he is around!! It is so cute to see. Her favorite thing? SHOES!!! No shoes are safe around here. Amber found Daddy's shoes the other day and was clomping all over the house in them. She was so cute that we just had to get some pictures!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Amber looks JUST LIKE Barth in those shoes! :)

Amanda said...

glad you grabbed the camera:) That is adorable:0

Shelly's Space said...

Watch out....before you know it Amber will be a shoe hoarder:)
I've been so busy I haven't read your blog for awhile until today....our elections here are all mail in now, though we can go turn in our ballots at polling places, which I often do because I miss the old way of going and signing in and feeling the whole voting emotions. But doing it at home feels much less pressured, so I'm okay with it. And....as far as how the election turned out all I say is "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear".
Also, I love all the trees!! What beautiful views you have out of your windows:)