background

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Like to read?

Weston is, and probably always will be, my bookworm. He LOVES to read. Here are this week's selections from the school library. He will have them a week and will probably have both read before his library day comes back again!! He doesn't mind his 8 o'clock bed time because we allow him to read for a little bit before going to sleep. He also loves to wake up early and crack open his blinds and read. Must take after his Auntie M. And Melissa, I must say, that some of his favorite books to read are the dictionary and Barth's Portuguese-English dictionary!!! :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is SO COOL!!!! He is such a smartie!

Melissa said...

Well, when you get him an alarm clock, rest assured that he might very well start reading by clock-light. :) How sweet! I'm so glad I have a nephew just like me! :D

Debi said...

Yes, I remember when Melissa used to read by night-light. :) Reading is GOOD! :)

Heather said...

Wow, if only! Getting my kids to read is like pulling teeth! And I don't understand because both Scott and I LOVE to read and they see us reading all the time. Oh, well, lucky you and very lucky Weston. Books were, and still are, my solace and escape.

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

That is so great!!! I wish I could get my oldest daughter more interested in reading. She doesn't like it one bit. She LOVES writing stories and you'd think that would lend itself to enjoying reading as well but not in this case. Way to go Weston!