
This morning I was busy in the kitchen and Aaron wanted to do this United States puzzle. I told him that I didn't have time right then, so it would have to wait. A short while later I heard Aaron talking about his puzzle, so I walked over to see what he was up to. This is what I found. The puzzle was almost finished!!!! I was amazed. There are a few pieces that have more than one state on it, but mostly, each state is it's own piece. I was so proud of the great job that he had done, that I had to snap a picture of him. All he wanted to do all afternoon was to do this puzzle. The funny thing.....he likes to do it upside-down!!! :)
3 comments:
GOOD JOB AARON!!!! Is that one of his new shirts? It looks really nice on him. :)
That is so sweet:) He is great a puzzles!
A very clever mind to be able to do puzzles upside down!!
Post a Comment