BOY!!!!!
We are so very excited!! The baby looked great today. He was 11 oz and perfect. Brian was so excited since a boy was what he was guessing. The boys all thought that it was neat to see the baby moving on the tv when they were doing the ultrasound. At one point Weston said, "It looks kind of creepy!" That was when we saw the face. We told him that he looked the same when he was in my tummy and look how great he turned out! While we were looking at the profile, the little baby boy yawned a big yawn and then we saw him open and close his mouth and swallow. It was so neat!! We couldn't be more pleased to have a new little one coming to our family this fall!!!
10 comments:
YEAH!!!!! Boys Rule:) I have to say that you know--I am prejudiced:) I have been checking your blog for the past few hours! I am so glad you got to see your new little one and that everything looked healthy! Amber will just be the little princess:)
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!! Grandma and Grandpa are very happy!
I hope you are saving your money....those missions are NOT cheap! :)
Anyway, you probably signed up for 2 girls that would be 12 years apart, like I did. :)
YAY!!!! I love boys!!!! If Timmy had lived they would have been SO close in age!!!! I'm so excited for your family!!!!!!!! :)
Congrats Kristie!!! One more Yorke boy is a great thing!!
Well, you do a great job on those boys...look at the ones you've already got! Congrats!
Congratulations Kristie! My prediction was right!! I just know many families with 3 boys, a girl, and then another boy, or 3 girls, a boy, and another girl. They come in threes so many times!
I'm so glad you're having a BOY!!! :) Little boys are so cute, and helpful. I can't wait until we get to see him for real (well, you know what I mean...not just in a sonogram...)! I betcha he is gonna be another heart-breaker just like all your other kids! :D
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and Barth! You will raise strong, righteous children, and that is such a blessing. How wonderful!
Wow, I've been a blog slacker. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment