background

Friday, April 17, 2009

My kind of day

We have had beautiful weather here yesterday and today, so we took full advantage of it and got some outside playing in before we get some more rain next week. Aaron discovered Brian's old scooter and has been so happy scooting all around the driveway lately!!! I love how green everything is turning here!
We had some left over water bottles from our trip last week, so the kids had fun drinking out of the bottles as they played outside. I think that more water was spilled than drank, but it was okay by me! :)
To me, Amber is looking more grown up by the day. She is doing more and more talking and acting more like a 2 year old. Time is passing so quickly! One of her favorite things to do outside is to play bubbles. She gets the long wand and waves it all around making the bubbles and then goes and chases them!
She also likes to stick her fingers in the bubble wand holes. It looks as though she is going to have the same blister problem as Brian. She has peeling blisters on her palms and fingers and they are especially bad on her feet right now as well. It looks as if we may need to try some different shoes to see if we can't get it under control a little better!
Hope everyone had an enjoyable day today and that your weekend will be equally good!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

You can tell you live in the "blue grass state," it is REALLY green out there! I wish I were there with you sitting in a chair, watching the kids ride their bikes. Oh well, que sa ra, sa ra....or however you spell it.

Amanda said...

Love the outside pic's:) I hope Amber's blisters get under control.

Annette said...

Hey, I think I recognize that pink stripy shirt?? Love warm days outside. Looks like fun.