background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainbow!

We had a much cooler day today filled with a light, fairly steady rain. It stopped for a bit and then this evening, we had a short storm roll through. And it left a beautiful rainbow. The kids had just dressed for bed and it was actually fairly chilly outside, but Barth got them to run outside to capture a picture under the gorgeous rainbow.
Isn't it pretty? As you can see, the grass is really green, but a goodly amount of the trees around here have yet to get their leaves. We are glad that it is Spring though and that we have had such wonderful rain as well as pretty, sunny days.
We have more rain set for tomorrow. Hopefully it will continue to help our yard grow nice and thick!!! :)

7 comments:

Debi said...

Gorgeous Rainbow & Green Green Grass!! Cute kids, too....where was Aaron???

Kristie said...

Aaron said that it was too cold out there on the deck!! He wouldn't go out. Silly little guy. :)

Amanda said...

SOOOO PRETTY! And I love the green green grass:) This was one of the few times I have seen cute little Amber in pants!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

That is a GORGEOUS rainbow! I wish I could have been there to see it! :) But I must say, as beautiful as the rainbow is, it can't outdo the beautiful children standing in front of it...

Jessica G. said...

Oh, how I love rainbows! Kinda wish I still thought they were magical instead of refracting light.

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

WOW! All the pictures of your neighborhood look so pretty in all your posts.